- What’s another word for beautiful?
- What is a good synonym for precious?
- How do you say someone is precious?
- What is the synonym and antonym of precious?
- What is the root word for precious?
- Why do people call me cute?
- How would you describe something precious?
- What does it mean if a guy calls you precious?
- Can you call a man precious?
- Is being called classy a compliment?
- What is the meaning of my precious?
What’s another word for beautiful?
What is another word for beautiful?alluringattractivegorgeouscharmingelegantexquisitehandsomeprettyravishingstriking229 more rows.
What is a good synonym for precious?
What is another word for precious?lovedbelovedcherisheddarlingdearprizedvaluedtreasuredadoreddearest55 more rows
How do you say someone is precious?
Here are some of the nicer synonyms for precious…. adored, beloved, choice, costly, darling, dear, expensive, exquisite, fastidious, favourite, fine, idolized, invaluable, irreplaceable, loved, priceless, prized, rare, treasured, valuable, valued.
What is the synonym and antonym of precious?
precious. Antonyms: cheap, valueless, worthless, unvalued, disesteemed, unappreciated, vile. Synonyms: dear, valuable, costly, cherished, treasured, beloved, estimable, of great value.
What is the root word for precious?
precious (adj.) mid-13c., from Old French precios “precious, costly, honorable, of great worth” (11c., Modern French précieux), from Latin pretiosus “costly, valuable,” from pretium “value, worth, price” (see price (n.
Why do people call me cute?
In truth, the word “cute” is so infuriatingly unspecific that it could refer to any number of things. It is often attributed to personality- if you are innocent or endearingly optimistic or lovably annoying, you’ll often hear the word creeping up in your day-to-day conversations.
How would you describe something precious?
To call something precious is to describe it as highly valued. Think of a gemstone when you call your baby sister precious. Diamonds, emeralds and rubies are all precious stones and gold and silver are precious metals. If it is something valuable and treasured, it can be called precious too.
What does it mean if a guy calls you precious?
If someone calls you precious, what they may really mean is that you are precious to them and to their heart, meaning they hold you in high esteem. #17 Pleasing. Pleasing means that you bring them pleasure.
Can you call a man precious?
12. My Precious. If you call your boyfriend this, it means that he is something that you certainly don’t want to lose. It is a sign that your man is everything you’ve been dreaming of and that a life with him is like a fairy tale.
Is being called classy a compliment?
To judge by the way the term is thrown around in certain circles, classy is now the ultimate compliment and classiness the ultimate goal.
What is the meaning of my precious?
1 beloved; dear; cherished. 2 very costly or valuable. 3 held in high esteem, esp. in moral or spiritual matters. 4 very fastidious or affected, as in speech, manners, etc.